VAZEGREEN – CANNABIS SATIVA L.
Pod WE/ED – Cannabis Sativa L.
Discover the vaping of natural extracts of Cannabis Sativa L. with VAZEGREEN, the most concentrated legal product in cannabinoids on the market!
A few puffs are enough to enjoy all the benefits of Cannabis Sativa L.
Thanks to our innovative VAZEGREEN® formulations (patent patented), our WE/ED pod contains 1 ml of e-liquid composed only of extracts and 100% natural terpenes of Cannabis Sativa L. Cannabis flower flavor.
The WE/ED pod contains 90% cannabinoids (900 mg/ml) including 35% CBG, 30% CBD, 15% CBN, 5% CBC and 5% other cannabinoids.
A true feat, our products, without THC*, contain no cutting agents or solvents - thus allowing to enjoy, by vaporization, flavors as close as possible to those obtained by the (harmful) combustion of Cannabis Sativa L.
The combined use of the ceramic resistance of our pods (perfect for quality vaporization) and our VAZEGREEN battery (with its pre-heating functionality of the e-liquid contained in the pod before inhalation) has been designed to optimize the entourage effect associated with Cannabis Sativa L. (synergy action of the different cannabinoids naturally present in Cannabis Sativa L.).
Directions for use:
- Use preheating when using the pod for the first time (see below)
- Inhale small puffs, ideally 3 to 5 puffs spaced 2 to 3 minutes apart per session
- Ensure that the resistance (lower part of the pod) is immersed in the e-liquid (otherwise, keep the VazeGreen standing for a few minutes before inhaling)
- Pod 1 ml / + 350 puffs
- 100% natural extracts of Cannabis Sativa L.
- Cannabinoid dosage: 900 mg/ml (9000 mg per 10 ml)
- Terpene dosage of Cannabis Sativa L.: 100 mg/ml (i.e. 1000 mg per 10 ml)
- Ceramic resistor 1.2 Ohm
- WE/ED flavour: Cannabis flower
- No cutting agent or solvent
- Without PG or VG
- No water or alcohol
- Vitamin E acetate free
Effects of Cannabinoids?
The formulation of VAZEGREEN pods has been designed to make the most of the benefits of Cannabis Sativa L. without psychotropic effect or addiction.
According to different studies and many testimonials, CBD will activate certain receptors in the body and act as a natural painkiller. CBG acts on pain receptors and generates an analgesic effect. THE CBC will bind to it with other receptors in the human body and act on the transmission of signals related to pain and inflammation. CBN will have sedative and relaxing properties on the body. Many other cannabinoids are also present in our formulation (CBDa, CBDv, CBL, etc.) to guarantee the entourage effect and ensure a feeling of well-being.
CAUTION: Respect the precautions of use.
- Causes skin irritation.
- May cause skin allergy.
- Causes severe eye irritation.
- Very toxic to aquatic organisms, causes long-term adverse effects.
- Contains CANNABIS SATIVA L. EXTRACT / BETA-CARYOPHYLLENE / LEVOMENOL / ALPHA-PINENE. May produce an allergic reaction.
INGREDIENTS: natural extracts of cannabis Sativa L. and natural terpenes of cannabis Sativa L