VAZEGREEN POD WEED - 95% H4CBD
Pod WEED H4CBD
Discover the vaping of H4CBD and terpenes with VAZEGREEN, the most concentrated H4CBD vaping product on the market!
A few puffs are enough to enjoy the effects of H4CBD and terpenes.
Thanks to our VAZEGREEN® formulations, our WEED pod contains 1 ml of e-liquid composed only of H4CBD and natural terpenes of Cannabis Sativa L.
The WEED pod contains 95% H4CBD (950 mg/ml) and 5% terpenes (50 mg/ml).
Our products THC free, do not contain cutting agents or solvents - thus allowing to enjoy, by vaporization, flavors as close as possible to those obtained by the (harmful) combustion of Cannabis Sativa L.
The combined use of the ceramic coil of our cartridges (perfect for quality vaporization of H4CBD) and our VAZEGREEN battery (with its functionality of preheating H4CBD and terpenes contained in the cartridge before inhalation) has been designed to optimize the effects associated with H4CBD and terpenes.
Precautions of use:
- Use the preheat function when using the pod for the first time (see below).
- Inhale small puffs, ideally 3 to 5 puffs spaced 2 to 3 minutes apart per session.
- Make sure that the coil (lower part of the pod) is immersed in the e-liquid (otherwise, keep the VazeGreen standing for a few minutes before inhaling).
Features of the WEED H4CBD pod:
- 1 ml Pod.
- 350+ puffs.
- H4CBD dosage: 950 mg/ml (i.e. 9500 mg per 10 ml).
- Terpenes dosage: 50 mg / ml (500 mg per 10 ml).
- 1.2 Ohm Ceramic Coil
- WEED: Cannabis Sativa L. flower flavor.
- No cutting agent or solvent.
- Without PG or VG.
- No water or alcohol.
- Free of vitamin E acetate.
CAUTION: Comply with the precautions for use.
The ingestion/inhalation of H4CBD may cause drowsiness and/or dizziness which may be dangerous for drivers of vehicles (cars, etc.).
- Harmful if swallowed.
- May cause skin allergy.
- Suspected of damaging fertility or the unborn child.
- Harmful to aquatic organisms, may cause long-term adverse effects.
- Contains TETRAHYDROCANNABIDIOL / BETA-CARYOPHYLLENE / LEVOMENOL / ALPHA-PINENE. May produce an allergic reaction.